TRADE SAFELY WITH TRADE360
Forex Security and Software
Online trading is based on the trust that your money is always safe and secure. An online broker must offer integrity, privacy, security and data recovery capabilities. One of the foundations of safe trading is the security of the software. As one of the leading online brokers we take security very seriously.
Here’s what you need to know about our site security:
Trade360 Site Security
We are committed to protecting your information, and we take extra precautions to ensure that your data is safe using the following procedures:
- We use two layers of firewall protection (one at the application level and one at the server level) to ensure that no unauthorized access attempts are allowed.
- We use an advanced Verisign SSL to authenticate users and data transfers.
- The server that handles our traders’ online activity is separate from the transaction information, which is stored on another data server.
- We use two separate server farms in two different locations. Since data must be synchronized to both locations, it cannot be tampered with, and encryption ensures that all the data on our servers is secure.
- The server farms are protected by armed guards at all times. Any unauthorized personnel are forbidden to enter the premises of the server farms.
You can feel secure knowing that we employ top-of-the-line security measures to ensure that both your money and your data are safe.
Ask a question about our security
|Contact Us||Open An Account|
Trading incurs a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your capital.