Why do you require identification documents?
To prevent identity theft, money laundering, and financial fraud, Trade360 is required by international regulatory authorities to have all prospective clients verify their identity by submitting identification documents – a procedure known as “Know Your Customer”, or “KYC” for short.
In order to adhere to the “Know Your Customer” procedure, we require the following documentation:
1. Government-Issued Photo-ID: A clear copy of both the front and back of your government-issued ID.
This can be either a passport, or a government issued ID, such as an ID card, a driver’s license and so forth.
2. Proof of Residence: A copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement
on which your name and address are clearly visible. The utility bill or bank statement must be dated within the past 3 months, prior to the day on which you requested to open your trading account.
Examples of an acceptable utility bill include a gas bill, electricity bill, telephone bill (land line), mortgage statement, credit card statement, bank statement or your current lease agreement. All documents must be legible and include the following:
- Your full name
- Your residential address
- Date of issue
- Name, logo, or stamp of the issuing authority
3. Credit Card: We must have a clear copy of both the front and back of the credit card you used to fund your account, with all numbers blocked out except for the full name of the card holder, the expiration date and the last 4 numbers of the card.
In order to fulfil our regulatory commitments and enable your account, please send us all documentation within 72 hours.
How do I send you my identification documents?
Easy. Select one of the following methods:
1. Click here to upload your documents, or log into your www.trade360.com account and click on “Upload Documents” under the profile dropdown menu.
2. Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Reply to the email you received from us requesting your documents.
*Please note that documents will only be accepted with your details clearly displayed.
**Providing false and/or inaccurate information/documentation might lead to your account being blocked and/or terminated.